Chubb has long history of providing insurance solutions to financial institutions. From community banks to the largest investment institutions, Chubb has been there to meet the needs of its customers.
During that time, Chubb has invested heavily in its risk engineering expertise to help financial institutions ensure business continuity, protect data along with the EDP operational infrastructure, and mitigate slips and falls for customers and workers alike.
Let Chubb Risk Engineering Services help you manage the risk, so that you can focus on what you do best – facilitating and fostering financial transactions to keeping the economy moving forward. Examples of services we have provided for our financial institution clients include:
- Coordination of multi-location risk evaluations
- Business continuity assessments
- Data centre/EDP operational resiliency assessments
- Plant & equipment evaluations
- Property protection evaluations
- Slip, trip, and fall evaluations
- Security assistance
- Fire Protection Maintenance program reviews
- Risk evaluations for facilities under construction or renovation