- Disability benefit payable as of 1% permanent disability
- Special adapted dismemberment schedule for each occupational group
- Lifelong accident benefit payable as of 50% permanent disability
- Daily benefit payable as of the 43rd day of incapacity for work – or even earlier
- Daily hospital benefit
- Accidental death benefit
- Treatment allowance at a health resort and/or rehabilitation allowance
- Reimbursement of search and rescue costs
- Reimbursement of the costs of cosmetic surgery
- Reimbursement of the costs of workplace modification
- Reimbursement of the costs of repatriation from abroad following accident or illness
The insured persons do not have to be named. Simply the number of employees is registered once a year in order to calculate the actual premium. This applies to all people insured within one group.
The premiums are based on the number of employees, as well as the nature and amount of the insured benefits.