Our business travel insurance 'Business Class' consists of a comprehensive package that can be tailored to the needs of the respective client.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance with freely selectable insured amounts for accidental death, permanent disability and daily hospital benefit
- Business Travel Health Insurance plus Overseas Assistance
Recommended additional modules:
- Baggage Insurance for private and business luggage
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Risk Prevention and Crisis Management
- Kidnap + Ransom (only in conjunction with Risk Prevention and Crisis Management)
- 24/7 Service Helpline for employees in case of emergency – accessible worldwide, 365 days a year
- Travel Smart as integral part of 'Business Class': online solution to help employers better fulfil their duty of care obligations, includes three tools:
Innovative Smartphone-App for direct access to medical and security assistance, including live location-based alerts
Modern pre-travel risk training with short video modules and competency tests for travelling employees
Comprehensive Online-Dashboard for risk and HR managers including tools for localization of employees and sending direct messages
The premium of the Business Class travel insurance will be calculated based on risk. The costs depend on the level of insurance cover, number of days travelled, number of persons travelling and on the destinations (Austria, EU or worldwide).
The premium is calculated at a flat rate per employee. In order to prepare an offer, we need the number of employees (per country, if an international program is desired) and if available, as well as information on the number of travel trips (to which regions you are traveling, what is the number of travel days).