Chubb Commercial InsuranceAccident & HealthChubb Specialty InsuranceClaims Services
If you wish to lodge a complaint
We are committed to providing our customers with world class service. However, should you have any reason to believe that
we have fallen short in our service, we would be happy to hear from you. This is what you need to do:
- Write to our Compliance Officer-in-charge, Ms Ng Gek Hong or for claims related matter, our Claims Manager, Adeline Lee. Please
provide details (your name, contact numbers, email address), policy number, specific nature of your complaint and supporting
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and endeavour to resolve your complaint promptly and amicably.
- If the outcome of your complaint is not handled to your satisfaction, you can write to Mario DelRosso, our General Manager.
- He will review your complaint and respond within 5 working days.
- If you are still dissatisfied with our General Manager’s response, you can register your claim in person, by fax, post or
email FIDRec. This service is free of charge.
- If the dispute is within FIDRec Case Manager’s jurisdiction, he or she will take it up with Federal Insurance Company and
facilitate a resolution of the dispute.
- If a resolution cannot be reached, you may refer the dispute to a single FIDRec mediator or a panel of mediators, depending
on the amount claimed, at a nominal administrative fee of $50.
- The ruling of the mediator is final and binding on the insurance company but the consumer is free to reject the ruling and
pursue legal proceedings, mediation or arbitration.
FIDReC or Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd is an independent body and deals only with claims from individuals
or sole proprietors. The contact details are:
Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd
112 Robinson Road #08-01
Phone: 6327 8878
Fax: 6327 8488
Information on FIDReC may be obtained from their website: http://www.fidrec.com.sg