Chubb Commercial InsuranceAccident & HealthChubb Specialty InsuranceClaims Services
Make a Claim
General Claim Procedures
- Report the loss to Federal Insurance Company or to your agent/broker immediately and obtain a claim form.
- Submit the duly completed claim form with the necessary supporting documents.
- We will acknowledge your notification of a claim within 24 hours.
- Once we have agreed to settle your claim and upon receipt of all relevant documents, we will make payment within 48 hours.
- Obtain reports from the relevant parties or authorities (eg. airline, police, etc) as proof of loss.
- Take immediate steps to prevent further damage or loss to the insured item(s) and act as a prudent uninsured.
- Keep the damaged item(s) so that we may inspect it and/or collect the item(s) for salvage value.
- Get written quotations for repairs/replacements for our approval.
- Do not discard, repair or replace any damaged item(s) without our consent.
- Do not pay, offer payment, or admit responsibility for a claim by a third party.
- Do not answer any correspondence concerning the claim from any parties or their lawyers. Instead, forward all such correspondence
immediately to us.
Click here: For specific information on Motor Accident claims
Download Claim Forms
Completed Claim forms can be faxed or sent via post or courier to:
Federal Insurance Company
18 Cross Street
#11-08 China Square Central
Tel: (65) 6333 8113
Fax: (65) 6333 8112