Chubb Commercial InsuranceAccident & HealthChubb Specialty InsuranceClaims Services
Make a Claim
General Claim Procedures
- Report the loss to Federal Insurance Company or to your agent/broker immediately and obtain a claim form.
- Submit the duly completed claim form with the necessary supporting documents.
- We will acknowledge your notification of a claim within 24 hours.
- Once we have agreed to settle your claim and upon receipt of all relevant documents, we will make payment within 48 hours.
- Obtain reports from the relevant parties or authorities (eg. airline, police, etc) as proof of loss.
- Take immediate steps to prevent further damage or loss to the insured item(s) and act as a prudent uninsured.
- Keep the damaged item(s) so that we may inspect it and/or collect the item(s) for salvage value.
- Get written quotations for repairs/replacements for our approval.
- Do not discard, repair or replace any damaged item(s) without our consent.
- Do not pay, offer payment, or admit responsibility for a claim by a third party.
- Do not answer any correspondence concerning the claim from any parties or their lawyers. Instead, forward all such correspondence
immediately to us.
Download Claim Forms
Completed Claim forms can be faxed or sent via post or courier to:
Federal Insurance Company
18 Cross Street
#11-08 China Square Central
Tel: (65) 6333 8113
Fax: (65) 6333 8112