Chubb Commercial InsuranceAccident & HealthChubb Specialty InsuranceClaims Services
Marine and Logistics Liability
Chubb’s risk engineers have extensive experience in reviewing marine and logistics operations to ascertain that appropriate
controls are in place to limit the potential for damage to third parties and an ensuing claim. With our knowledge of industry
best practices and common claim scenarios, we are in a good position to advise you on control measures to safeguard your operations.
- Cargo Transit Loss Prevention — Review of your security strategy and inventory control practices for cargo in transit to minimize
losses from internal collusion, theft and hijack.
- Ship Repairer’s Liability — Review and inspection of shipyards to reduce the potential of damage to vessels entrusted to the
ship repairer for repairs or alterations.
- Marina Operator’s Liability – Review and inspection of marina to assess general liability exposures arising from mooring,
fueling, launching, hauling, storage and repair operations.
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability — Review of storage practices and procedures to prevent direct physical loss or damage of third
party property in your care, custody and/or control.
- Transportation Specialists’ Liability — Review of security protection of freight forwarding and transit operations.
Mitigating Transit Losses