Chubb Commercial InsuranceAccident & HealthChubb Specialty InsuranceClaims Services
Products Liability Services
Chubb’s risk management services are designed to promote product safety and minimize a company’s potential for product liability
claims. We work with risk managers to review and evaluate the functional aspects of their organizations to minimize the likelihood
and impact of product liability losses. These functional aspects include:
- Product Safety Policy & Programme Development - to demonstrate your management’s commitment to product safety.
- Structuring a Product Design & Review Committee - to ensure that product quality and safety is properly considered at the
design phase, where improvements and changes can be easily accommodated.
- Procedures for Handling Product Complaints – Formal review of handling complaints to enable management to quickly identify
and correct problems.
- Procedures for Review of Product Warnings & Labels – Guidance on ANSI and ISO warning label standards to alert readers to
potential hazards from product misuse and improper storage and suggest controls to prevent injuries to product users.
- Quality Control Systems Review
- Review of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Clinical Practices (GCP) for the life science industry
- Review of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) programmes for medical device manufacturers, food and beverage
manufacturers and food packaging systems.
We also offer client/broker seminars on these topics.