Corporate Travel Insurance
Accident & Health
If you have employees who are required to travel either internationally or domestically while on business, you should make
sure your organisation isn’t exposed to extravagant expenses that can incur. Expenses for medical treatment, emergency medical
evacuation, flight cancellations or lost luggage are just a few of the common costs that companies can face when their employees
are on business trips.
World events resulting from political and social unrest have further increased the risk of business travelling. So now it
is even more pertinent for organisations with overseas travel commitments to ensure their corporate travel insurance is adequate.
Chubb’s Business Traveller Program is specifically designed to protect companies from all kinds of business travel expenses.
Moreover, we remain one of the few insurers that continues to offer cover in the event of terrorism acts using biological,
chemical and nuclear weapons and also for other forms of terrorism.
You may think these are unlikely scenarios, but airlines have been known to delay flights because of such threats. And companies
can become liable for their employees’ additional hotel, living, or alternative travelling expenses.
Policy benefits and entitlements:
- Cover for events resulting from any terrorist attack, including the use of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons
- 24 hour emergency assistance through ISOS
- No excess
- No prior declaration of trips required
- Cover for all journeys of less than 120 days
- Flat non-adjustable annual premium
- Headcount basis - policy can be arranged on an unnamed basis for groups of 5 and above
- Blanket Insured Person coverage – so there is no need to name each person travelling
- War Zone coverage available with additional premium
- Cover for a company’s regional or worldwide offices can be arranged, if permitted by local laws
- Personal deviation up to 31 days
- Volume discount for groups of 20 or more
Coverage Sections of the policy:
- Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement
- Accidental Death due to Common Carrier
- Comatose State Lump Sum Benefit
- Medical Expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Emergency Travel for Family Members or Friends
- Hospital Confinement
- Home Rehabilitation Allowance
- Trip Curtailment/Cancellation
- Travel/Baggage Delay
- Loss or Damage of Personal Luggage and Property
- Loss of Personal Money and Travel Documents
- Legal Expenses
- Bail Bond Facility
- Personal Liability
For more information on our Corporate Travel Policy, please go to 'Contact us'.