Not For Profit Organizations
Chubb Specialty Insurance
For a not-for-profit organization, unexpected financial losses can threaten everything—its assets, its bottom line, even its
survival. That’s why not-for-profits that look for strength, choice, and flexibility in their insurance protection will trust
Can a not-for-profit organization withstand the potentially huge financial impact of a sudden liability or crime-related loss?
Can its directors and officers afford to sacrifice personal assets as a result of their decisions, actions, or inactions?
A not-for-profit organization’s operating margin is already thin without having to withstand the potentially devastating financial
impact of a sudden liability or crime-related loss. Furthermore, the personal assets of directors and officers may be at risk
due to their decisions, actions, or inactions.
A not-for-profit organization’s need for protection may depend in part on its ability to survive potentially catastrophic
risks such as:
- Allegations of mismanagement by donors.
- A discrimination lawsuit from several employees.
- An embezzlement scheme carried out over a number of years.
- A sexual harassment claim from a vendor.
- An allegation of pension mismanagement from an employee.
- An extortion threat to publicize proprietary information.
Chubb offers a solution specifically to help protect not-for-profit organizations and their directors, officers, employees,
and volunteers from the most complex threats of litigation—as well as fraud, extortion, and other crimes—that may impact their
Customers can choose from among five optional coverage sections for managing their individual and organizational exposures:
- Directors and Officers and Entity Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion Insurance
Not for Profit Resource Centre: