ChubbFolioProtect your homeMasterpiece AssistTMChubb Masterpiece®Insure your automobileInsure your watercraftProtect your collectionSell SheetsDBU Personal Insurance
Insure your watercraft
Chubb’s seaworthy Masterpiece® watercraft policy will help protect you and your vessel on the water:
- You get Replacement Cost. If your watercraft suffers a total covered loss, is insured for less than $1,000,000 and is three years of age or less, Chubb
will pay for the full replacement cost, even if the amount is greater than the physical damage listed on your policy.
- No surprises when you suffer a loss. Chubb will pay the agreed value stated on the policy for watercraft insured at $1,000,000 or more in hull value, or that
are over 3 years of age.
- Precautionary Measures. Chubb will pay up to $1,500 for the reasonable cost you incur to move your watercraft out of harm’s way from a covered peril
such as a windstorm or marina fire.
- Your personal effects are covered too. Chubb covers your on-board personal effects and the personal effects of your guests and crew for up to $25,000. No deductible
- Because we all care about the environment. If you cause damage to marine habitat through physical contact with your watercraft, Chubb will pay damages you are obligated
to pay, up to $100,000.
- The world is yours. Chubb provides some of the broadest navigational limits in the industry. We also offer year-round navigation.
- Chubb also covers ice & freezing, mysterious disappearance, manufacturer’s defects, mechanical breakdown/faulty repair, water-skiing and more.
Learn more about Chubb Masterpiece® Watercraft