Added Protection & Safety TipsUnique HomesChubb MasterpieceAutomobileWatercraftValuable ArticlesExcess LiabilitySell SheetsDBU Personal Insurance
> Personal Insurance
Chubb Excess Liability Coverage can help protect you against personal liabilities that could attack a substantial portion
of your assets.
AutomobileMasterpiece Automobile: Insuring Your Automobile
Chubb Personal Insurance
Many car owners will seek automobile coverage as if it were a commodity: they make their selection based on the market that
will charge them the lowest premium. Then they have an accident and they realize, the hard way, that not all companies will
provide the level of service they expect.Chubb Insurance Company of Canada approaches automobile insurance with the same care and commitment as all other lines of
coverage. Our approach will ensure that at the time of a loss, you receive the level of care that has become synonymous with
the Chubb Insurance brand. Examples of the approach include:
- Use of Original Manufactured Parts: Our clients have the option of choosing genuine, original manufacturer’s parts to repair their cars.
- Your Choice of Body Shop: If you need to have your car repaired after a covered loss, Chubb policies give the freedom of choice. You can pick any
shop to repair your car.
- Higher Limits for Rental Car Coverage: If you decide to rent a car in North America, the physical damage coverage included on our policy wordings covers cars up
to $75,000 in value where most other markets will only go up to $50,000.
- Higher Loss of Use Limits: With a $1500 limit and no daily maximum, Chubb Insurance provides more flexible coverage if you find yourself in need of
a car while theirs is being repaired.
- Agreed Value: For new vehicles Chubb Insurance can protect against depreciation for up to two years with an endorsement to the policy.
After 2 years, an agreed value is calculated with a lower depreciation factor than other markets. This provides a higher-than
average predetermined settlement value on the vehicle so there are no surprises in the event of a total loss.
- Strategic Pricing: Our pricing is geared towards owners of luxury vehicles. Your policy could be subject to additional discounts if you have
a clean driving record, have 2 or more vehicles insured with Chubb, more insured cars than drivers or if your homeowner’s
policy is also with Chubb.
- High Physical Damage Limits: Chubb Insurance Company of Canada has the capacity to write some of the most expensive cars in the world. We are experts
in understanding the needs of those with exotic car collections.
- Chubb’s Claims Philosophy: At Chubb, we recognize a moral obligation, as well as a contractual responsibility, to every client. We are guided by a
claims settlement philosophy that was established with the company’s founding in 1882: Treat every customer the way we would
like to be treated if we experienced the same loss – with integrity, empathy, promptness, expertise and fairness. With respect
to automobile claims, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario has rated Chubb the #1 company in auto claims satisfaction
for 6 out of 7 years surveyed.
If you would like more information about Masterpiece Automobile or you would like to receive a quote, please contact your
Chubb Personal Lines Broker today.
Please note that Chubb provides automobile in the provinces of Alberta, Ontario and Quebec. We have relationships with brokers
in other provinces who will be able to assist you with your automobile insurance needs.