ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of the materials made available may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted,
in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written approval.
1. The materials made available, including materials in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from here, are provided
"AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
We do not warrant that the materials will be error free, nor free of viruses, defamatory, offensive, or other harmful matter.
You assume the entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction.
2. The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents
thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply
its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
3. Under no circumstances shall we, nor our affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without
limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation
lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or
inability to use the materials available here or in any linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, nor
for any claim by a third party.
4. This is for your personal and non-commercial use, and you agree to use this for lawful purposes only. You shall not copy,
use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available from
here, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. Use of any software available for downloading is governed
by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the software. All trademarks, service marks,
and trade names are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
5. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities,
damages and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your use.
nature shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of laws provisions.
of Canada applicable therein, excluding any conflict of laws provisions. We reserve the right to add, delete, or modify any
7. Any information at this site about The Chubb Corporation is used with the permission of The Chubb Corporation.
Copyright (c) 2001 Chubb & Son, a division of Federal Insurance Company. All Rights Reserved.
See Legal Notice and Internet Policy