Chubb Commercial Insurance
Chubb’s Liability products are tailored to meet your customers’ needs – from medium sized commercial clients to large corporations.
Our core products include General and Products Liability, Product Recall Expense Insurance, Errors or Omissions Liability,
Excess Liability and Umbrella Liability. Products are offered dependent on the profile of risk. Below is an example of industries
in which Chubb has expertise however should you have a risk which is not listed below, please contact one of our Underwriters.
High Rise Accommodation Hotels
Law Firms / Accountants
Libraries / Museums
Food & Beverage
Non-Critical Automotive Parts
Printers / Publishers
Textiles / Apparel
Product Features and Benefits
General and Products Liability
- Up to $50m capacity available
- Flexible Territorial limits including USA and Canada
- USA and Canada exports up to 100% of turnover
- Broad contractual liability cover
- Broad definition of Insured
- Limited write back for Insured’s contract works activities
- Defence costs in addition to the limits
- Automatic cover for acquisitions up to 20% of the groups assets
- Cover for travelling executives
- No fault cover for medical first aid
- Sub-limited cover for goods in Insured’s care, custody or control
Excess and Umbrella Liability
- Excess Liability insurance provides additional capacity coverage on a follow-form basis to the scheduled underlying liability
- Umbrella Liability insurance provides Excess Liability cover as well as broader Difference-In-Conditions (DIC) cover over
a single or multiple scheduled underlying liability class policies.
- Both Excess Liability and Umbrella Liability policies may be written on a stand alone basis or in conjunction with our General
and Products Liability product.
Options to include with General and Products Liability:
Errors or Omissions Liability
Errors or Omissions liability insurance is an essential part of a manufacturer’s liability protection. Chubb’s Errors or Omissions
liability policy picks up where the General Liability policy leaves of and can protect against claims for financial injury
alleged from a product failing to perform, the Insured failing to perform services or failing to perform in accordance with
the terms and conditions of an insured contract.
- Protection includes claims for financial injury;
- Protection includes claims resulting from the acts performed by or on behalf of the insured
- Broad definition of your service
- Coverage can extend anywhere in the world
- Significant limits available in one policy form
Product Recall Expense
Product Recall Expense insurance protects your organisation against the costs you or others incur in connection with recalling
your product from the market due to a defect.
- Options of first party cover, third party cover or both
- Covers recall expenses which are reasonable, necessary and devoted exclusively to regaining control over covered products
- Costs covered include those relating to necessary broadcasting and advertising, transportation and storage costs and costs
relating to destruction and disposal of products:
Chubb Stands Apart:
Why does Chubb stand apart from other carriers when it comes to Liability insurance?
- Customised Coverage: Each account is considered and underwritten on its merits so that the coverage is always tailored to
meet the Insured’s unique liability exposure needs.
- Financial Stability: Chubb’s Financial stability and ability to pay claims consistently rate among the best in the insurance
industry, as attested by Standard and Poor’s and A.M. Best Company.
- Dependable Service and Claims Handling: We are dedicated to handling claims promptly with honesty, integrity, empathy and
fairness. These core values have earned us an unparalleled reputation for claims handling.
- Global Network: Chubb’s Underwriting expertise is backed up by world class service with over 120 offices in the Asia/Pacific,
USA, Canada, Latin and South America and Europe. We are specialists in providing coverage for companies that have multinational
operations, including exports to business operations in the United States of America and Canada.