Clean tech describes companies involved in deriving power from renewable resources, creating energy efficiency or addressing
the scarcity of natural resources.
For over 30 years, we’ve worked with clean tech companies to develop insurance solutions. Our philosophy is simple, develop
deep industry exposure and partner with our customers to find cost efficient insurance solutions that meet or exceed their
We have designed a broad portfolio of insurance solutions to meet the complex needs of clean tech companies, including consulting,
installation, design, engineering and other professional services used in developing and delivering processes, products or
production operations within the following three segments:
- Renewable Fuels & Power Generation – We can help protect you against unexpected risks in your solar, wind, geothermal, bio-fuel or hydro electric business.
Renewable Energy business include manufacturing, services, products, R&D or operations that use new or modified existing technologies
to create energy using renewable resources.
Insureds include power plant owners and operators, manufacturers of critical components for wind turbines, solar inverter,
cell and module manufacturers, distributors.
- Efficiency, Control & Storage Technologies – We have expertise providing smart insurance solutions for companies involved in energy efficiency, energy storage, smart
grid and transportation.
Efficiency, Control & Storage Technologies is any manufacturing, services, products or operations focused on maximising the
use of energy generated by alternative or traditional sources.
Insureds include developers of building control systems, LED manufacturers, Fuel cells, charging stations, software, hardware
and networking solutions used to deliver energy more efficiently, smart meters, monitoring systems, vehicle components and
- Resource Management Systems & Products – We can provide a variety of insurance solutions for businesses that work with the air and environment, recycling and waste,
water and wastewater.
Resource Optimisation Products is any manufacturing, service or operation focused on managing the consumption of natural resources.
Insureds include those involved in monitoring and emissions control, biodegradable products, bio, recycling operations, mixed
waste and waste treatment, water treatment, filtration and conservation.
What products do we offer?
- Liability Package
- Premises and operations liability
- Product and completed operations liability
- Professional liability or errors and omissions liability
- Product withdrawal expense
- Excess liability
- Property and business income solutions
- Marine transit solutions including project cargo
- Multinational solutions
To view more information on our capability, please click the following links: