About UsAwards and RecognitionsChubb HistoryChubb SubsidiariesCorporate ResponsibilityCurrent AdvertisingDiversity2014 Press Releases
Employer of Choice
Our investments in employee growth, diversity and relationships are foundational strengths as well as key competitive differentiators.
Chubb has also received a number of awards for our Diversity efforts.
- 25 Noteworthy Companies for Diversity, DiversityInc, 2010-2011
- Best Place to Work for GLBT Equality with a 100% rating on Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2003-2013
- Catalyst Award for supporting women’s efforts to reach their full potential, Catalyst Organization, 2006
- Top 50 Companies for Executive Women, The National Association of Female Executives, 2012, 2010, 2007
- Best Companies for Latinas to Work, LATINAStyle magazine, 2009-2012; 2006; Honorable Mention 2008
- Best Companies for Multicultural Women, Working Mother, 2011-2012; 2007-2008
- Financial Services Diversity Corporation of the Year, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honorable Mention, 2010
- Best Places to Work in Insurance, Business Insurance, 2009
- 100 Best Places to Work in IT, Computerworld, 2009
- America’s Best Places to Launch a Career, BusinessWeek, 2007