Professional & Management LiabilityProperty & CasualtyAccident & HealthSurety BondsIndustry SolutionsClaims ServicesLoss Control Services
ChubbWorks.com Web site is a free on-line resource for customers seeking assistance with employment issues.
Chubb has brought together a network of employment
practices experts who can help companies create customized solutions to their employment issues.
Employment Practices Liability Loss Prevention
Chubb Specialty Insurance
It may not be possible for employers to completely eliminate the possibility of an employment practices liability (EPL) lawsuit.
But they can reduce the likelihood of an EPL suit, and they can prepare for a suit by positioning themselves to put forth
a strong defense if one does hit.
This idea is the foundation for Chubb's Employment Practices Liability Loss Prevention Program—a broad-based, flexible risk management system offering access to state-of-the-art employment policies and practices, training
vehicles, analytical tools, and EPL experts.
Unmatched in the insurance industry, Chubb's Employment Practices Liability Loss Prevention Program offers:
- ChubbWorks.com Website - A free on-line resource for customers seeking assistance with employment issues. Offers convenient access to comprehensive
EPL loss-prevention tools, such as model employment policies, procedures and forms; and more. ChubbWorks also includes industry-specific
zones for health care organizations and not-for-profit organizations that include risk management information for EPL, directors
and officers (D&O) liability, and fiduciary liability exposures.
- Loss Prevention Consultant Services - Chubb's network of more than 120 top law firms, HR consulting firms, and labor economist statistical firms offer specialized
services designed to help our customers create customized solutions to their employment issues.
- Toll-Free Hot Line - Puts employers in direct contact with a nationally recognized law firm for immediate answers to most EPL questions.
- Employment Practices Loss Prevention Guidelines Manual - A free booklet that discusses key employment issues in layman’s terms and offers proactive ideas for avoiding EPL lawsuits.
For more information on the Employment Practices Liability Loss Prevention Program, contact your local Chubb agent.
* PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here. Click here to read guidelines for usage and important legal information.