My Business Income Consultation
My Business Income Consultation from Chubb makes it easier for you to determine accurate Business Income/Extra Expense limits
Loss Control Services
Our network of experienced risk engineers with deep industry and technical expertise can help you mitigate or avoid a costly
Since its introduction in 1994, Chubb’s Customarq Classic property policy has helped protect and restore “green” buildings
to their original condition after a loss.
With Chubb, if you were green before a loss, you’ll be green after a loss. Whether you own a green building that has been
certified in accordance with established environmental standards or have invested in sustainable environmental improvements
to your property, Chubb has the experience and the longevity to help ensure that your investment and commitment to being environmentally
conscious are protected now and into the future.
Green Property Highlights
- Customarq Classic helps restore green buildings to their original condition after a loss.
- Customarq Classic insures covered property on a replacement cost basis, including green features
Business Income Highlights
Customarq Classic’s business income and extra expense insurance helps companies with green property quickly restore operations
after a loss.
- Recognizes that it may take longer to rebuild a green building to its pre-loss condition than a typical office building and
therefore take longer to restore business activity and revenues — and insures you for the loss of income you incur during
that time, subject to your policy limits.
- Reimburses for the extra expenses you incur for a wide array of important green services that help restore operations as quickly
Loss Payment Provisions
The technology behind developing green building standards is changing rapidly, as are local ordinances. Government intervention
across the globe will accelerate the green building market. With Chubb’s broad replacement cost valuation provisions, being
green in this changing political environment is easy. Our loss payment provisions:
- facilitate the restoration of the green features of your buildings.
- automatically include the cost to comply with green building ordinances or laws.
- recognize the special architectural, engineering, consulting and supervisory fees that are important to retaining a LEED certification.
Green Loss Control Services
With a team leader who passed the rigorous LEED professional accreditation, Chubb Loss Control Services is uniquely positioned
to identify, develop and advance the loss control programs for green buildings and other property. Additionally, Chubb offers
specialized risk management training in tandem with various environmental consortiums.
Protecting Your Investment in Protecting the Environment
Learn more about: