Surety BondsIndustry Solutions
You blend the latest technology with old-fashioned craftsmanship to produce top-notch wines. Whether your business is family-owned
or going global, your wines represent significant time and talent…and can be highly vulnerable to loss. Consider, for instance:
- A gondola of estate-grown grapes overturns while in transit to a winery for crush.
- Two varietals are accidently blended during the winemaking process.
- A wedding guest slips and falls while dancing on the winery cellar floor.
- Insecticides applied in the vineyard on a windy day drift onto neighboring property.
- As wine-in-process is transferred from a large tank, 5,000 gallons spill to the ground.
Features as unique as your vintage
Yours is an artisan’s venture. Chubb has mirrored this creativity for a quarter of a century in the way we insure wineries.
We offer scalable solutions to help protect your business, from your oldest vines to your newest packaging.
Learn more about Chubb's Wineries capabilities. For a risk consultation to learn how to protect your business, find an agent in your area.
For a winery, an earthquake can mean anything from the loss of a few barrels of wine to an entire harvest. Losses can often
total millions of dollars.
When Grounds Shake, Wineries Tremble
Safeguard your company with Chubb's broad array of custom-tailored solutions for your business.