Contractors come to us for our innovative builders' risk, contractors' equipment and installation floater protection.
Leased Property & Installment Sales
We're well-versed in the global regulatory issues that impact insurance coverage. We'll custom design a solution to meet your
Getting Started With @chubb
Your agency needs to be set up first to use our online enrollment system to gain access for agency employees to our secure
Internet platform, @chubb.
u•writer: Contractors' Equipment
Exclusively for Chubb agents and brokers
The u•writer 24/7 interactive underwriting system enables you to quickly and conveniently submit, rate, quote, bind, issue
and service online your Chubb Contractors' Equipment insurance prospects and clients. All you need is access to @chubb, Chubb's
password-protected Web site for agents and brokers.
With u•writer, you can provide fast, better service to your clients:
- Prequalify risks and generate quotations with deductible options.
- Access saved quotes for new and existing risks.
- Bind insurance, once quoted, subject to system approval.
- Arrange for endorsements or cancellations of existing policies.
- Process renewals or non-renewals.
- Print or e-mail quote letters, binders, and client invoices.
- Access specimen contracts and marketing materials
- Receive producer policies within 72 hours of binding (or overnight via Chubb Commercial PaperFree).
Our Contractors’ Equipment account profile is robust. It can generate a quote, rate, binder or policy for risks with schedules
up to $5 million, (with a single items value limit of $500,000, and with cranes or asphalt batch plants worth less than $250,000
or 25% of the total scheduled value).
Contractors' Equipment Solutions
Chubb Inland Marine u•writer
Learn more about: