Loss Control Resources
Checklists, handbooks, manuals and other resources can help you manage risks and respond to emerging safety and health issues.
Loss Control Specialization
Our loss control professionals are well known throughout the industry for their technical skills and business acumen. Find
General Worker Safety
Chubb's loss control professionals help you reduce or eliminate risk factors in the workplace that can contribute to occupational
illnesses or injuries. The identification and mitigation of the causes of these injuries and illnesses contributes to savings
of workers compensation expenses and reducing the indirect costs associated with workplace accidents. Among the available
- Management consultation and training — Designed for your managers and supervisors, to develop and promote fundamental skills such as accident investigation, hazard
investigation and control, workplace inspections, employee involvement, and safety leadership.
- Employee safety awareness programs — These programs are designed to help management establish programs to guide your employees in preventing accidents by focusing
attention on specific hazards such as safe lifting, occupational noise, ladder safety, machine guarding, vehicle operation
to name a few.
- Safety and health program assessment — By evaluating existing programs, we can help set standards for program implementation and allocation of appropriate resources.
- Slip and fall programs — Chubb has a comprehensive slip and fall loss prevention process that includes an analysis of losses, review of exposures,
testing of floor characteristics and the evaluation of current management practices and procedures.
- Risk Assessment — Applying basic risk assessment techniques to safety and health exposures allows you to identify the hazards that pose the
greatest threat to your employees, prioritize your reduction of those risks and quantify the reduction of occupational illness
and injury risk.
- Ergonomic Services
- Industrial Hygiene
Loss Control Services in Action
When a metal fabrication shop noticed an increase in the number of eye injuries, the Chubb Loss Control representative was
able to help determine the cause and source of the injuries. The shop owner responded to the recommendations, which reduced
eye and other injuries significantly.
A law firm was moving their offices to a new building. It was having problems with slips-and-falls as well as repetitive motion
injuries in the existing office. Chubb loss control helped identify contributing factors to these problems, which were corrected
in the new office design.
Count on Loss Control Services
We understand the hazards that could cripple your business. Chubb's Loss Control services are designed to improve safety and
mitigate workplace risks. We analyze the loss history and understand the business issues, then develop solutions geared toward
reducing the risk of occupational injuries and illnesses so history does not repeat itself. We work closely with many levels
of your organization to craft risk management and loss prevention solutions that help you have greater control over your bottom
Our global network of loss control professionals reside in 28 countries. In fact, 25% of our staff is located outside of the
United States. Wherever you are, our loss control professionals understand the local business environment and regulations,
making global account coordination seamless and ensuring consistency and quality at any location.
Commercial Loss Control Services
Learn more about: