Tailored solutions for treasured institutions
From museums and libraries to botanical gardens and aquariums, each cultural institution must responsibly protect its facility,
its collections, and its operations. The risks these institutions face are as unique as their exhibits.
Consider the following:
- Does your facility house valuable or one-of-a-kind items?
- Do any of your buildings have significant historic, aesthetic, or architectural features?
- Could you weather allegations by donors of mismanagement of your organization?
- What would happen if several employees sued you for discrimination?
- Are you prepared for a multimillion-dollar liability claim?
- How would you handle an extortion threat to publicize proprietary information?
Tailored insurance for your needs
For more than 50 years, cultural institutions have relied on Chubb for insurance products and services that provide an effective
program for managing their risk. Our tailored solutions respond to the unique and changing risks of institutions whose primary
mission is to collect, display, educate, and preserve.
Learn more about Chubb’s Cultural Institution property & casualty capabilities.
Learn more about protecting your Cultural Institution to withstand the management and liability risks it may face.
For a risk consultation to learn how to protect your institution, find an agent in your area.
As revenue sources change, a growing number of institutions have started to lease their facilities for private events or have
started to offer a range of programs and services outside their traditional focus. These changes in operation may introduce a number of different exposures.
Private Events and a Change to Program Planning Invite New Risks
Safeguard your company with Chubb's broad array of custom-tailored solutions for your business.