Surety BondsIndustry Solutions
Your employees are your company's most valuable resources.
When accidents happen, our experienced team helps you manage the workers compensation process and assists your injured employees
in getting the care they need to recover and return to work as quickly as possible.
A focus on solutions delivers better outcomes
At Chubb, our focus on solutions means that we collaborate with our customers throughout the entire insurance relationship—from
helping you identify hazards and prevent accidents to handling claims quickly and fairly while offering support for injured
employees. Count on us for:
- Rapid claims reporting via our loss reporting system available online 24 hours a day
- Making every effort to respond within 48 hours once a claim is reported
- Prompt delivery of disability checks and medical fees, including issuing the first disability payment within 14 days of notification
Our people are our difference
We've built our reputation for responsive service by hiring and training some of the best people in the industry. Our knowledgeable
professionals take the time to listen and understand your business, so that we can help you and your employees achieve better
We're with you every step of the way
At Chubb, we are about more than insurance. We build relationships—from the start and as your business grows. Our approach
to workers compensation includes:
- Proactive managed care: With our prompt attention to injured workers, managed care provider networks, pharmacy programs and an early return-to-work
program, your employees will receive the appropriate care they need to recover and return to their jobs quickly.
- Fraud detection and prevention: We help you recognize fraud and take steps to combat it. You are able to report suspicious lost-time workers compensation
claims to the Chubb Special Investigation Unit using our fraud hotline (1-800-35-CHUBB), and we provide you with educational resources to discourage fraud.
- Litigation and recovery management: Rely on Chubb to help you control costs with Alternative Dispute Resolution, experienced workers compensation defense specialists
to assist on fraudulent claim cases, and efforts to recoup costs when a third party may be liable.
Workers Compensation Claims Administration Overview
Learn more about: