Professional & Management LiabilityProperty & CasualtyAccident & HealthSurety BondsIndustry SolutionsLoss Control Services
If your company has international transportation exposure, CargoPort - our web-based application -will enable you manage your
Our industry-leading ocean cargo insurance is designed to protect you from international transit risks in one convenient and
Marine liability is insurance for liability or property damages to a third party, while engaged in marine related operations.
We offer these future-oriented products elsewhere through our global marine staff in our London Syndicate - Chubb 1882.
Monoline Marine Liability
These products insure liability obligations on a primary or excess basis.
- Charterer’s Legal Liability – Insures obligations to the vessel owner and others.
- Marina Operator’s Legal Liability – Insures obligations to owners of watercraft while in the marina’s care, custody, and control.
- Shiprepairer’s Legal Liability – Protects against damage to vessels while in the care, custody, and control of the shiprepairer.
- Stevedore or Wharfinger’s Legal Liability – Protects the stevedore or wharfinger against damage to vessels and their cargo while in the care, custody and control of
the stevedore or wharf facility (for the purpose of loading and discharging a vessel).
- Terminal Operator’s Legal Liability – Gives the terminal operator insurance against damage to cargo while in the care, custody, or control of that operator (for
the purpose of storage).
- Vessel Builder’s Risk – Insures the materials going into the vessel; the completed vessel for physical damage; and the liability obligations the
builder has to the owner of the vessel until completed and delivered to the owner.
Marine General Liability Insurance
Marine General Liability insurance advances your interests by extending a monoline marine liability insurance policy to include
the general liability hazards of:
- Premises/completed operations
- Products liability
- Work in progress
- Contractual liability
- Owners and contractors protective
Excess Liability Insurance
- Bumbershoot Insurance is in excess of marine and non-marine primary policies, similar to an umbrella policy
- Follow Form Excess Liability Insurance is in excess of any of the monoline liability policies. Excess protection and indemnity and collision and towers liability
are also available.
Ocean Marine Insurance
Learn more about: