Each industry faces its own challenges and risks. Specialized industries require innovative insurance solutions that a standard
package policy is inadequate to protect. Chubb has tailored its hallmark Customarq package policy to address the special insurance needs of these industries:
With 20 years of experience insuring the broadcast industry, Chubb has the know-how to offer specialized insurance to keep
broadcasting operations up and running. The Customarq for Broadcasters package policy is tailored with protection for towers and antennas, mobile broadcasting equipment and special
events. No wonder Customarq for Broadcasters is the package policy endorsed by the Media Financial Management Association (MFM) for its members.
Highlights of special features for broadcasting companies:
- Property − includes towers and antennas, mobile broadcasting equipment, media library and telephone equipment
- Business Interruption − with an unlimited period of restoration
- General Liability − includes broad “who is insured” provision
- Special Events Liability − for promotional and charitable events
Chubb’s Customarq for Cultural Institutions package policy is the product of choice for leading institutions, from aquariums and botanical gardens to libraries and museums.
We understand that works of art, cultural treasures, and unique natural specimens must be thoughtfully and responsibly insured.
Customarq for Cultural Institutions offers tailored property and liability insurance and an array of features not found in standard policies to institutions
whose primary mission is to collect, display, educate, and preserve.
Highlights of special features for cultural institutions:
- Collections − includes customized definition and valuation.
- Historic Buildings − includes broad replacement cost provisions.
- Electronic Data and Valuable Papers − includes cost to recreate lost or damaged information.
- Business Income − offers an unlimited period of restoration.
- Broad All-Risk Perils − includes perils such as surface water, marring and scratching, and change in temperature or humidity.
- General Liability − includes a broad "who is an insured" provision.
Thousands of energy operations around the globe count on Chubb for innovative insurance products, exceptional service and
unparalleled experience. From mining to petroleum to power, Chubb’s Customarq for Energy Industries package policies deliver specialized insurance solutions.
Highlights of special features for energy companies:
- Customarq for the Mining Industry provides one integrated property policy that includes processing buildings, crushers, conveyers and haul trucks, drills and
shovels, continuous miners, shops and offices. Liability protection includes subsidence, blasting and contractual liability.
- Customarq for the Petroleum Industry offers protection for newly acquired wells and optional pollution insurance for gradual and sudden unexpected events.
- Customarq for the Power Industry offers all-risk property protection that includes turbines, boilers, transformers, powerhouses, conveyors, shops and offices.
A failure to supply power liability coverage extension is also available.
Chubb provides tailored insurance solutions to more than 90 percent of the top 200 law firms listed in The American Lawyer magazine's "Am Law 200". State-of-the-art insurance protection, combined with Chubb’s exemplary claim service and financial
strength, make Customarq for Law Firms the package product of choice for the legal profession.
Highlights of special features for law firms:
- Property − includes $500,000 automatic blanket limit for 13 property coverages, impairment of computer services contract and
limits for property at any other location, in transit and at newly acquired premises.
- Broad all-risk property/income perils − includes boiler and machinery, water damage and earth movement
- Business Income − considers revenue based on billable hours, fees for services or other sources of income
- General Liability − offers protection for nonprofessional services and activities
Since 1995, Chubb has had a dedicated team of underwriting, loss control and claim staff focused exclusively on this fast-paced
industry. Our innovative approach, breadth of products and expertise has earned recognition by the Biotechnology Industry
Organization (BIO) as its Business Solutions Partner for property, general liability including products liability and clinical
trial liability, and errors & omissions liability insurance. Customarq is further tailored to respond to the individual needs of the pharmaceutical industry, medical device companies and healthcare
product service organizations.
Highlights of special features for life sciences companies:
- Property − includes Research & Development property, contamination, and change in controlled environment protection
- Business Income − includes operational restoration, extra expense, dependent business premises and Research & Development
- General Liability − includes a hybrid contract offering a dual trigger, human clinical trial insurance protection, more certainty
about how claims for future injuries will be handled, and product withdrawal and crisis management expenses
- Errors & Omissions − Integrity+ by Chubb offers protection for financial injury arising from defects, deficiencies, or failure
of your product or service to perform in accordance with a contract or agreement, as well as financial injury and privacy
remediation expense related to a data security breach, whether the suit is brought by a customer or government authority
Chubb knows the ins and outs of metalworking operations, from the machining of hand tools to manufacturing industrial drilling
machines. Customarq for Metalworkers package policy offers broad, flexible protection for the risks faced by metalworkers.
Highlights of special features for metalworking companies:
- Broad all-risk property/income perils − includes water damage, electric arcing, marring and scratching
- Valuation − includes selling price on finished stock, custom duties, extended warranties and ordinance or law
- Business Income − includes unlimited period of indemnity, worldwide dependent business income, and loss of utilities
- Personal Property − includes patterns, molds and dies
- Boiler & Machinery − automatically included
- General Liability − includes vendors, lessors of premises, lessors of leased equipment and newly acquired organizations as
- Errors & Omissions - this option provides defense and indemnity for claims alleging economic damages arising out of a negligent
act, error or omission
For more than 20 years, Chubb’s products for Technology companies have kept pace with this complex and rapidly changing industry.
Our technology specialists have helped these companies build a portfolio of property and liability products, including errors
& omissions and intellectual property insurance. Chubb insures a wide range of companies from hardware to software to service
Highlights of special features for information and network technology companies:
- Property − includes perils such as water damage to EDP and Research & Development (R&D) property, change in temperature or
humidity, and impairment of computer services/malicious programming
- Business Income − includes extra expense, R&D income and worldwide dependent business premises
- General Liability − includes worldwide coverage territory, separate advertising/personal injury aggregate limit, advertising
injury definition includes infringement of a registered trademark in an advertisement
Learn more about Chubb's Technology solutions
Chubb knows the factors that can make or break a winery. Today’s vintners run increasingly sophisticated operations and face
more complex risks as they develop and deliver their product. We understand that fine wines, and their wineries, must be thoughtfully
and responsibly insured. That is why 10 out of the top 15 wineries in the United States trust Chubb to handle their insurance
Highlights of special features for wineries:
- Property − includes wine leakage, pollutant removal, loss of mobile agricultural equipment and business income insurance
- Valuation − includes several options to replace wines, from crush to final distribution
- Business Income − includes unlimited period of restoration, loss caused by computer viruses, loss of utilities, extra expense
and dependent business premises
- General Liability − includes personal and business liability exposures, as well as third party damage to adjacent properties
from wind drift or direct overspray
Learn more about: