Chubb is a proven leader in cutting edge property and business income solutions tailored specifically for life sciences companies.
Since 1995, Chubb has had a dedicated, multinational team of underwriting, loss control and claim staff focused on your industry.
Our products and services have earned us industry trust and recognition.
- An automatic blanket limit of $500,000 applies to up to 12 Coverages in the property insurance contract, allowing insurance dollars to be allocated
where they are needed most following a loss. Additional limits may be purchased.
- Broad “all-risk” property perils are included, such as water damage, inundation, abrupt and accidental mechanical breakdown.
- “All-risk” Change in controlled environment insurance applies to spoilage of perishable property at owned locations, unnamed and newly acquired locations and in transit.
- Contamination including bacteria, mold, mildew, microorganisms, viruses, pathogens, radiation or airborne microbes. Insurance is afforded
at scheduled, unnamed and newly acquired locations.
- Condemnation of undamaged stock by government authority insurance applies when stock has not suffered any direct physical loss or damage, but has been condemned
by a regulatory authority in the wake of an insured property loss.
- Research and development property includes processes or cultures, prototypes and formulas produced and directly associated with research and development operations.
Research and development property is insured against broad all-risk property perils, including disappearance and errors in
- Contamination cleanup and removal insurance responds to costs incurred to clean up or remove contaminants, including radioactive contaminants from land, water
- Operational restoration extends business income protection beyond physical restoration of property. Loss continues to be paid until operations are
restored to the level that would have existed but for the covered property loss, a period of time that includes revalidation
of the plant by regulatory authorities.
- Extra Expense insurance is included without sublimit. Extra Expense can be used to avoid or minimize a business income loss.
- Dependent business premises is included with a $250,000 worldwide limit. Higher limits are available at scheduled locations. Responds to business income
losses you incur when covered direct physical loss or damage occurs at a supplier’s or customer’s premises.
- Research and development income includes continuing normal operating and payroll expenses for research and development operations, even when a company is
not generating a profit; as well as net profit from milestone payments or other financial contributions that you would have
earned if the covered property loss had not occurred.
Chubb’s multinational infrastructure delivers all of these insurance solutions on a global basis with a coordinated approach
and dependable quality.
Customarq Global Extension expands your domestic property insurance worldwide, providing broad difference in conditions and
difference in limits insurance to supplement admitted underlying insurance policies in foreign countries.
Think LEADERSHIP. Think Chubb.
Learn more about: