Professional & Management LiabilityProperty & CasualtyAccident & HealthSurety BondsIndustry SolutionsLoss Control Services
Communications or Network Service Providers
From network infrastructure to cloud services, your offerings change the way people and businesses connect. With each innovation,
your business becomes more complex—and transforms your risk profile. Does your insurance carrier offer you the solutions to
Chubb has insured the networking industry through its expansion and has the expertise to help you manage risk. Our enterprise-wide
insurance products are supported by dedicated claim and loss control services.
Consider the following:
- Could failure to meet earnings expectations, disagreement over an acquisition price, a cyber breach or some other event lead
your shareholders to file a lawsuit?
- If you fail to live up to performance commitments made via a contract for services, how will this impact your firm’s bottom
- In times of peak traffic, your network could be strained if it was not designed to support unanticipated volume. How will
it affect your customer obligations?
- Could a cyber attack on your network lead to the theft of personally identifiable information?
- What if a trusted employee defrauded your company, and you discovered losses totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- Your company faces many crime risks, from employee theft to computer fraud or funds transfer fraud. How will your company
deal with the financial loss?
Learn more about Chubb's Technology Solutions. For a risk consultation to learn how to protect your resources, find an agent in your area.
|Safeguard your company with Chubb’s comprehensive solutions for your communications or network service provider business.