Surety BondsIndustry Solutions
Insurance for Elementary and Secondary Schools (K-12)
As an elementary or secondary school administrator, the challenges you face each day can be daunting–dealing with safety issues,
aging infrastructure, information security, disaster preparedness, and more. At Chubb, our tailored property and liability
insurance products and services address those risks so you can focus on what matters most. Hazards may include:
- A pipe bursts in your school's library, destroying computer equipment and many books.
- A fire in your school's academic building causes significant property damage and requires classes to move to a nearby facility.
- An employee is injured after tripping on a cracked walkway outside the school’s cafeteria.
- To appease parents and students, a 60 year old female teacher is terminated and replaced with an energetic 27 year old male
teacher with a dynamic personality.
Consider the following:
- Without proper insurance protection, your institution risks learning an expensive lesson. Property and liability losses can
cost your institution dearly. Chubb's Customarq for Educational Institutions provides insurance tailored specifically for elementary and secondary schools.
- Concerned about an allegation of mismanagement or a lawsuit from a faculty member claiming age discrimination when replaced
by a younger teacher? Chubb's ForeFront PortfolioSM for Not-for-Profit Educational Institutions is designed specifically to meet those complex needs.
- Elementary and secondary schools can face financial implications and administrative burdens when students are injured during
school-time events. Chubb's Student Accident insurance has options to meet your needs.
- An aging infrastructure and expense management in K-12 schools can make it difficult to keep power generation systems up to
date. Chubb's broad "all-risk" Customarq property policy automatically includes insurance for Equipment Breakdown.
Learn more about Chubb's Property & Casualty solutions.
Learn more about Chubb's Professional & Management Liability solutions.
Learn more about Chubb's Accident and Health solutions.
Our network of experienced risk engineers with deep industry and technical expertise can help you mitigate or avoid a costly
loss. Loss Control Services
For a risk consultation to learn how to protect your institutions, find an agent in your area.
For claims, please go to Chubb's Claims Services.