Accident & Health
Special Risk Participant Accident Insurance from Chubb provides accident protection for members of groups or associations
participating in sponsored and supervised sporting activities or events, as well as club, church or civic group events or
activities. Benefits include Excess Accident Medical, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Temporary Total Disability. Maximum
benefits, deductibles and benefit periods for Accident Medical coverage vary by request. This coverage is an excellent complement
to general liability insurance which may be discounted with the existence of a participant accident program.
In addition, Chubb Special Risk is willing to partner with brokers/wholesalers who have a book of business or brokers who
specialize in one or more of our Targeted Customer Groups. Please contact your local Chubb Accident & Health representative for further details.
Targeted Customer Groups, including but not limited to:
- Sports groups:
- Amateur youth and adult sports programs
- Amateur officials organizations
- Recreational associations
- Camps and Clinics - Day/Overnight
- Competitive Racing Events
- Driver Schools
- Racing teams, Tune and Tests
- K-12 Student Accident (Basic and Catastrophic Accident):
- National Governing Bodies (NGBs):
- Olympic or non-Olympic member associations
- Not for Profit Organizations with Volunteers:
- Community and civic organizations
- Charitable and fund raising organizations
- National Church Organizations:
- Youth activities
- Youth camps - day/overnight
- Sponsored special events and retreats
- Child Care Centers:
- School affiliated centers
- Church affiliated centers
- Sponsored and supervised activities
Broad Coverage Options:
- Coverage can be customized to cover members or volunteers on an annual or short-term basis while:
- Participating in a sponsored, scheduled activity
- Traveling immediately to and from a covered event or activity
- Innovative and flexible plan design with various deductible and maximum benefit options.
- Coverage may be extended to administrators, staff and supervisors of the activities or events.
- Provided on a sponsor-paid blanket basis.
What does Chubb have to offer?
If you have a claim, please visit the Accident & Health Claims site.
Search our Forms & Applications
* PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here. Click here to read guidelines for usage and important legal information.