Insurance for Businesses
Chubb Commercial Insurance offers high-precision property and casualty insurance solutions designed to address a wide range
of business needs around the globe. Chubb is also a premier provider of professional and management liability insurance.
Property and Casualty
From insuring a metalworking operation to valuable cargo, from protecting employees in the office or traveling abroad to protecting
assets in emerging markets, we have the insurance solution. Many of our products include features that are missing or expressly
excluded from typical industry policies.
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Builders' Risk
- Contractors Equipment and Property Floaters
- Motor Truck Cargo Legal Liability
- Property, including Boiler and Machinery
- Workers' Compensation
Professional and Management Liability
Chubb eases the executive protection worries of thousands of public and private companies, financial institutions, and not-for-profit
and healthcare organizations through our customer-first claims approach, financial strength, innovative products, loss control
expertise, and local presence.
Why Chubb Access for Commercial Lines?
- Chubb is the country's third-largest writer of the "package policy," which is at the heart of most commercial insurance programs.
- Known as an industry innovator in commercial insurance, Chubb invented or was among the first providers of the package policy, D&O liability, employment
practices liability, the exporters' package, crime and fidelity bonds, fiduciary liability, kidnap/ransom and extortion, multinational
program-related coverages, and other products.
- Chubb is the #1 crime and fidelity bond underwriter in North America, according to the Surety & Fidelity Association of America.
- 95% of the largest 200 law firms in the U.S. have selected Chubb as their insurer.
- Chubb was honored as Business Insurance magazine’s Reader’s Choice winner for best property/casualty insurer in 2005 and 2007.